From: Bruce Walker <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 11:58 AM
Subject: PESO - Sometimes I get the blues

[A resend. Original didn't make the list or archive for some reason.]

Another image from last Saturday down on the Lakeshore in Long Branch, Toronto.

http://www.flickr.com/bruce_m_walker/8004763271/lightbox/

I got frisky with Photoshop layer modes and masks and Silver Efex Pro
2 here. Inspired by a portraiture seminar, I converted the original to
a contrasty and gritty B&W, put it on a layer set to Luminosity, then
brushed in some of the original image colour by painting lightly on
its transparency mask.

Hope you don't mind it.

K100D Super, DA 18-55 @ 31mm/f:4.5, 1/1000th sec, ISO 1600
Lr 4.1, Silver Efex Pro 2.0