Looking good Bong.

I have the far inferior FA-J  75-300 that came with a FF body last year. FF
Coverage, of course. I was surprised that it took pretty damn good pictures on
the K-5. Another of course is that it is only using the center of the image, so
the best it can give for DA size. It's essentially a 105-450mm ƒ3.5-5.6 (or
thereabouts)