Damn. Went right out and bought one - online from Buy.com - $213 with tax, free
shipping.

Interesting to see if it will work in AstroTracker mode mounted on my Celestron
8" 2000mm SCM telescope, or my 1000mm, or my 500mm, or my 350mm. I suspect I'll
end up using the DA* 200mm as was used in those wonderful examples of what can
be done.

The advantages of using the big scope are the motor drive and scale ring to
move the unit a certain amount between groups of shots, and using the finder
scope to align the thing up on the same star every 2 exposures.

I'm moving this weekend, so nothing will be done in the near future. But I'll
have a nice deck and a concrete driveway to set up my heavy duty Celestron
tripod.

Thanks for pointing this out to me Darren.