Yes, two Canon T3i's. They did their previous effort on digital as
well--I think Canon 5D--but that was borrowed or rented so they bought
the T3i's for this production. Sound is recorded on a digital deck
with a Rhode mic on a boom. You can just make out the sound guy in the
shadows of one shot.

Thanks, Steve!

--
-bmw