From: David J Brooks

I have a pair of amber sunglasses that slip over my glasses. During
the fall colour season, the amber/yellow really makes the colours pop,
so on my weekend trip i stopped in Sunderland Ontario and shot this
church. I took several shots with and with out a circular polarize r
and this one through the glasses.

Not quite what i see in my eyeballs but kinda neat. I used the WB tool
and some luminous adjustment on oranges and purples.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/djbrooks/8044225769/in/photostream

K-5, D FA 16-45 f2

Are those the Blue Blockers? I had a pair at one time. Don't remember
them allowing that much color through.