From: Steve Cottrell <co...@seeingeye.tv>
To: pentax list <PDML@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 5:10 PM
Subject: GESO - Blu

Haven't shot stills in ages - certainly not for a paying customer! This
is a graphic design colleague I've known for about 25 years and she
wanted some portraits for her website and CV and so I popped over this
morning with Stef's tatty old EOS 1D (yes - 4 megapixels) an EF 28-135,
420EX flash and the venerable SMC A*85/1.4......

<http://www.cottysnaps.com/blu.html>

PS the Cottysnaps.com website will soon disappear as it gets 'parked'.
I'll incorporate the stills into my seeingeye.tv website in due course,
so if you're reading this on archive weeks down the road, tough shit ;-)

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__