From: Theodore Beilby <tbei...@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: October 5, 2012 10/5/12
To: pentax Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: GESO FIFI at Drake Field (sfw)

 Heard a large radial engine noise outside last week. When I went out, I saw a
B-29 heading for the airport with wheels down. Jumped in the car and went to
the
airfield. FIFI, was here on tour. Few dollars later, and I was on the
flightline
taking pictures. There was also a C45, a Stearman, and a P51 landed while I was
there. The Apache was just passing through. Posted these shots on Flikr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ted_beilby/8057582485/in/set-72157631700042063/lightbox/

Ted

"The eye of the viewer becomes the eye of the Photographer." Albert Maysles