Thanks, Chris

-p

On 10/11/2012 1:05 AM, Chris Mitchell wrote:
Excellent action shot Paul.
Chris

On 10 October 2012 18:39, Paul Sorenson <pentax1...@gmail.com> wrote:
Local high school football.  Marcia's son is the head coach and I usually
try to get three or four decent images to put together a poster for him at
the end of the season.  The K-5's low light capabilities has been a real
help.  This one printed nicely at 12x18.

http://www.studio1941.com/images/protecting_the_quarterback.jpg

K-5, Pentax 80-320, LR4
1/500, f6.3, ISO 16000
--
Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.

follow the directions.

--
Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.