I already posted a photo of colorful Pentax lenses
( http://42graphy.org/misc/PentaxLensesJapan.jpg ).

Here are a snapshot of colorful Pentax K-30:
http://42graphy.org/misc/PentaxBodiesJapan.jpg

>From the same store in Tokyo, - there was a K-30 body with a long
telephoto lens mounted on it (Prominar 500/5.6):
http://42graphy.org/misc/ProminarAndSMCP-1_7x.jpg
http://42graphy.org/misc/Prominar.jpg

I saw that the lens was mounted together with a teleconverter.
What I didn't realize until now, that it was actually SMC-AF-1.7x,
as I thought it was also by Prominar.
(I had very limited time, and hence didn't look carefully.)

What I also didn't realize is that the lens had different mount
adapters.
It can be seen on this website:
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/loupe-studio/item/kw-tp556/

Here is some description of the lens and how it works:
http://www.kowa-prominar.com/new/telephoto101103.htm

The base lens cost was 254 300 JPY which is roughly just below $3200.
The cheapest adaptor is about $280; others are approximately $445 and 560.

Igor