Quoting Toine <to...@repiuk.nl>:

If I remember correctly the manual claims SR should be switched off for macro.

I don't recall seeing that in the K200D or K-5 manuals - not saying it isn't there, but they are large manuals and I have a short attention span :-)

The manuals do say to switch SR off if the cameras are tripod mounted.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Australian Native Plants Society (Australia)
http://anpsa.org.au

Toine