From: John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>
Sent: October 25, 2012 10/25/12
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: GESO: Fall colors on the Buffalo

Beautiful and someone still using medium format to boot.

I was up to the southern Blue Ridge Parkway on Tuesday. It looks like
the colors there might not peak. Predominately brown with a bit of red;
looks like those will be gone before the yellows come out ... if they do.

Shot sunrise at Pounding Mill overlook & then back down US-276 to shoot
Moore Cove Falls & Looking Glass Falls. From there over to Chimney Rock
State Park for the afternoon finishing up with Jump Off Rock, in Laurel
Park, NC.

And then the long drive home ... arriving in Raleigh about 1:15 am.

Haven't had time yet to look at my images. Barely had time to upload
them to my computer, but I'm pretty sure I've got at least one decent
color shot.