I have collected 28mm nor written a review.

But I CAN tell that the Komine below is a mighty fine lens.
If you're looking for a affordable fast manual focus auto 28mm, then
that's the one.

It is sharp (if you add a bit extra contrast in PP), well built, and
focuses rather close for a wide angle lens.

--
MaritimTim

My private photo blog: http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/
My photo class blog: http://z-fotokurs.blogspot.com/