That is a lovely photo, Darren. I'm so sorry to learn of your loss - my deepest condolences to you and your family.

Mark

On 10/10/2012 6:12 PM, Darren Addy wrote:
I hope you'll indulge me sharing with you a very pedestrian image. I
tripped across it today, while moving some files between computers.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pixelsmithy/8075200561/in/photostream/
The young lady on the left is my daughter, Raven, and her husband, to
the right, is now a widower and single parent of their child who will
be 2-years-old in May. She was killed in a car accident this past
June, and finding this particular image today hit me pretty hard. The
accident happened just a month short of their 5-year anniversary.

I guess it is a reminder of how even the most technically flawed of
images can still be priceless, and it is also a reminder to keep all
things in a proper perspective. Those of you that are parents, give
your kids a big hug & a kiss the next time you see them (and every
time after that).