Brilliant! Among other things I love the brilliant colours.

Cheers,
frank

--- Original Message ---

From: Christine Aguila <christ...@caguila.com>
Sent: November 23, 2012 11/23/12
To: PDML List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: peso - pano

Hi Everyone:

This should have been 6 frames long, but Photoshop Elements 11 crunched the
pick-up that was far right.  lol.  Looked really funny.  But got a little lucky
and was able to salvage some frames on the left.

Dave Mann's nice panos made me want to stitch this up a little sooner than I
had planned.  Thanks for the inspiration, Dave, though this is no where near as
nice as your recent set.

>From a street in Little Havana.

http://www.caguila.com/miamipano/content/miamipano3_large.html

Cheers, Christine