> I'm starting to see a bunch of ads for Lytro cameras, but haven't seen
> any photos by actual users, or really read any "real life" reviews.
>
> Has anybody been keeping up with the technology?
>
> --
> Larry Colen

I wanted to. My wife was in Singapore recently and Lytro was supposed to have a
shop in the airport terminal but she couldn't find it so that's one toy I won't
be getting. Pentax missed their window with the K-5IIs too.

My original idea was to have a toy for myself and the kids in the hope that my
purchase would help Lytro make a better camera eventually. Oh well... at least
I don't have to feel bad about spending money on useless gadgets.

kris