Wonderfully interesting!  Thanks for posting Chris.  I noticed the LED panels
as well--and the medium format camera!  The video itself was interesting--a
nicely quiet video.  Fun to hear the shutter clicks and watch the model.  The
women are beautiful, McCurry's locations are stunning, and  McCurry's attention
to detail is instructive.

Cheers, Christine