Maybe I'm just odd, but I was wondering if they sold factory seconds with the zipper installed in reverse and who would buy them...

On 12/8/2012 2:05 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
Do you think the fully-zipped onesies are a cause or an effect
vis-a-vis the end of the world? Puts me in mind of Zaphod Beeblebroxes
Peril Sensitive Sunglasses.

Great shots!