From: "Bob W"
This is an interesting website which shows you where all the bombs landed in
London during the blitz. The link is set up with the coordinates round my
house, on Azof Street:
<http://bombsight.org/?#16/51.4890/0.0063>

When I first moved here the site at the junction with Christchurch Way was
still derelict, 50 years after the war. It's been built on now. Some of the
older people still living on this street were here throughout the war, while
the bombs were dropping round them. From time to time while people are doing
building work an unexploded bomb still turns up. The most recent near to me
was on the riverside path about 10 years ago.

When you zoom out of the map it's quite shocking to see how many bombs fell
in such a short time. We gave as much as we got, of course.

It would be interesting if they could expand it to cover other areas of the country. I know London wasn't the only place bombed.