From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of eactiv...@aol.com
Sent: December 9, 2012 12:59 AM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: PESO - Don't Be So... Prickly

Okay, I have a confession to make, the last  three years I haven't been
doing much photography. Three years ago I did none  for that year. The last
two, at least I've done some. Mostly with a friend on  day trips. And mostly
they are mediocre because I don't do my best photography  with others. I get
more into it alone. So, no, I haven't been trying very hard  and I haven't
really grown as a photographer recently.

HOWEVER, since  they are what I have, you are going to see my mediocre
shots. So  there.

http://www.mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/prickly.html

Taken  at the Ruth Bancroft Garden, Walnut Creek, CA. This place was
actually closed  for winter clean up when we went and they let us in part of
it anyway. I plan to  return in the spring with a tripod. It was great.

Comments  welcome.

Marnie aka Doe :-) Okay... I won't (re title). Heh.

.

follow the directions.