From: "eactiv...@aol.com" <eactiv...@aol.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2012 10:43 AM
Subject: PESO - Red Barn, Green Hill

Didn't have enough decent photos from last two years for the calendar I am
making for friends, so I actually, {gasp!}, went out and took some
pictures.

I have taken a lot of shots of this over the years, but not recently.

I never get quite what I want when I go: time of day, and clouds, but
think this is not too bad. (Clouds could be a lot better, thinking of cloning
some in on lower right. Time of day, could have been a little later, but
okay.)

Anyway, I think you can see why I like this as a  subject.

http://www.mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/redbarn.html

Out  of time on the calendar, so this makes the cut.

Comments  welcome.

Marnie aka Doe :-)