Mark, I know we all appreciate the time & effort you and the 'crew' put into THE BOOK - thanks !

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Roberts" <postmas...@robertstech.com>
Subject: PDML Photo Annual

Only three days in and we have seven contributors already. Not bad.
They're all regulars so far - in fact, 5 of the 7 (Dario Bonazza,
Derby Chang, Jack Davis, Bong Manayon, Ken Waller) are on the all-time
list (those who've been in every PDML book). Of course, I'd like to
see some of our newer talent contributing.
http://www.robertstech.com/pdmlbook/pdmlbook.php

For the curious, the people who've been in every PDML Photo Annual
since the first one (2009) are:
Christine Aguila
Wendy Beard
Ted Beilby