Larry's words:
I'm attempting to do a much needed cleanup of the closet that I use to
keep my photo and camera gear.
A few years back I used to peruse craigslist for interesting Pentax gear.
A lot of the interesting lenses came with film bodies. Plus, I got a
couple from my mom. As such, I've got an assortment of film bodies that I've never even used. I'll want to keep one or two, just because, but should find better homes for the rest. Since all of my Pentax experience was either with a Spotmatic or DSLRs, I don't know much about K-mount film
bodies.

So, what are the relative merits of?:
ZX-10  (AF)
ZX-50  (AF)
Super Program (AE?)
P30t (AE?)
P5   (AE?)
MEsuper
K1000

I'd guess that the two worth keeping would be the K1000, for simplicity,
and the ZX-50 for features.

Larry, the only Mz/ Zx bodies I'd be interested in would be the 3 and the 5n, and I'd think twice since the 5 viewfinder is smaller and hard to use in dim light. The K1000 may be praised by many, but I'd let it go - almost no info on the finder, lightmeter always on and rather big size. The Me Super I'd possibly keep as disposable camera *if* paired with a cheap but useable lens, otherwise sell it since the Super Program would be staying. The P's would go too, just because the Super Program would be staying. Any of those 3 could be staying otherwise, Me Super last to go.

I'd try to keep the Super Program due to its features, small size and interesting viewfinder. Assuming all cameras in the same condition, of course. Now if you had a Mx or a Lx... those are Keepers, Capital K, IMHO. That said, if you decide otherwise I'd give the Super Program a good home (no pressure).

By all means, choose the one you feel like using, or the one you feel more attached to, or both if you feel like using one and like the other's history.

lf
--
luiz felipe
luiz.felipe at luizfelipe.fot.br