Too slow a download on Firefox (it appears to me  to be about a six-eight
minute download).

Inconsistent browser support  for new variations of HTML has always been an
issue. It's just that we haven't  had a true new variety for a long time.
So now it's like welcome back to the  future, or welcome back to problems,
problems, problems. Same old, same  old.

HTH, Marnie aka Doe :-)

In a message dated 1/3/2013 4:58:15  A.M. Pacific Standard Time,