LOL.

In a message dated 1/4/2013  11:16:55 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
danmaty...@gmail.com writes:
Except for  the past month, and one or two flower parts photographed
with a non-macro  zoom lens, I almost never take macros.  In fact,
until quite recently,  most of my images were travel and other
landscapes.

I'm still taking  macros, but in secret now.  Along with severely
out-of-focus street  scenes.  From now on, those will be displayed
strictly on a "show me  yours and I'll show you mine" basis.  <VBG>

Dan  Matyola

On Fri,  Jan 4, 2013 at 10:39 AM,  <eactiv...@aol.com> wrote:
> Nice  gallery. Love morning rays through clouds  (and glad to see you do
>  more than macros :-)).
>
> Marnie aka Doe
>
> In  a  message dated 1/2/2013 8:45:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
>  danmaty...@gmail.com writes:
> Better late than  never.
>  http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=1046483
> Dan   Matyola