I suppose it's fitting that this would be the very first image I took with my K-5 when it arrived today. It's just a throw-away capture I shot through the bars of a birdcage just to make sure the thing worked.

But, when I finally transferred it to my laptop, I discovered that I'd unknowingly captured the bird in the background in mid-air. I thought it was amusing, considering that's how I cut my teeth on my K-x when I first got into photography as a semi-serious pursuit.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/8360254388/

Is the K-5 actually magical?

-- Walt