Very curious, Ann.  I do like the shot of your reflection with the violin.  I
just did a quick google, which I'm sure you did as well, and just came up with
that wedding photographer :-).  Wouldn't it be fun if he was the long lost
brother of Minor White--the brother no one has ever heard of!
Anyhoo . . .  Cheers, Christine