I love the toned look, with just a hint of rainbow. Very mysterious

On 3/01/2013 12:25 AM, Jostein Øksne wrote:
Larry and John's supermacro setups inspired me to get my ass off the chair and do something about the hoarfrost on the car outside today. Thanks guys! :-)

Here's one of the results:
http://www.alunfoto.no/temp/supermacro/20130102-0163-blogspot.jpg

Here's the setup:
http://www.alunfoto.no/temp/supermacro/20130102-0001-2-blogspot.jpg

In case you wondered <g>, it's the 645D. It is attached to a set of three extension tubes, a FA*300mm f/4 and a reversed FA 75mm f/2.8. The optics alone provide 4X, but cause some vignetting. The extension removes that, and add another X or so.

Jostein