Appreciate it, Marnie! It was "close", huh?

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: "eactiv...@aol.com" <eactiv...@aol.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2013 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: PESO: Red Tail

Bravo! Of course, it could be less noisy but  that is great capture with
feet and claws extended. Good timing.

Marnie  aka Doe :-)

In a message dated 1/8/2013 9:41:42 A.M. Pacific Standard  Time,
jdavi...@yahoo.com writes:
Posting this due to the hawk's completely  accidental dynamic pose.
Actually had forgotten to set continuous shutter, so  only got a couple shots
in.
The hawk was very dark due, I'm sure, to the spot  metering having caught a
bit of the bright sky.
Not displeased, however, at  what the K-5's DR allowed me to bring out.
Shot 1/7/13

C & C  welcome

Jack

K-5, 1/5000, ISO 800,  f/8