Jeffery, you suddenly bring back a memory. We were in Brussels in the Car Museum there. And for some reason I remember that Julia stepped away taking with her Galia's Pentax point and shoot camera. So, Galia asked me to let her take a picture or two with my K10D which at the time was family photo-flagship :-). I reluctantly agreed and the rest as it turned out was history...

I am intrigued the renderings... Mind if I ask you why did you choose such a way to present your photos? Personally, I would have probably gone towards the emphasizing the metal - shiny and gray...