Happy trails, John! Let my spite and envy be the wind at your back.

-- Walt

On 1/11/2013 1:30 AM, Christine Aguila wrote:
Have a great trip, John!  Cheers, Christine

On Jan 10, 2013, at 9:57 PM, jsessoms...@nc.rr.com wrote:

I didn't get started until this morning. But I allowed for plenty of delay, so
I'm still ahead of schedule.

Only problem so far is I can't access the smtp server & have to use RoadRunner
webmail to send messages. If I have no worse problems than that, I'm golden.