On 12/1/13, Boris Liberman, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Hi!
>
>We paid a visit to one of the local museums where World Press Photo 2012
>was on display...
>
>http://pentax-ways.blogspot.com/2013/01/2013-04-from-world-press-
>photo-2012.html
>
>Galia suggested to turn this picture to B&W... And we talked a bit of
>the pictures that we saw... Almost no reason was found to smile or be
>happy in any way...
>
>Your honest and brutal comments will as usual be appreciated.

If I was going to be brutal I would say that because of the angle and
the way the man is standing, I don't know if he is looking t a photo on
the wall to his front and left, or whether he is just in deep thought
staring at the floor apparently in front of him. That said, that could
be the attraction.

If I wasn't going to be brutal I would say good pic!

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__    Broadcast, Corporate,