I found this odd plug of metal in one of the screw holes on the bottom of the
K5.  I'd have left it in there but the silver tip sticks down further than the
little "feet" on the bottom of the camera so it had to go.

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2013/IMG_2219.JPG

A pliers was able to pull it out - it was a tight fit - and there's a screw
under there like there should be...

I emailed the previous owner and asked him if he was missing a locator pin from
a battery grip and he replied in the negative.

Does anyone have a clue what its function could be?

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN