Well, when I bought my K10D in 2007 it was because I got it for the
same price as the Canon Digital Rebel of the day. It was like
comparing apples and oranges (if fruits could take photographs). The
K10D out-spec'd the Digital Rebel every which way, and thus my fate
was sealed.

I've always said that all those people complaining about the lack of a
FF Pentax would NEVER BUY IT if it were announced because it would
cost ~$2,500, which Pentax cheapskates would find too high.

Happy to be proven wrong, of course.

   —M.

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com

    http://EnticingTheLight.com