And we can play "who took that shot?" again
ann

On 2/5/2013 10:28, Bruce Walker wrote:
Small but a pleasant view.

On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 7:22 PM, William Robb
<anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi gang.
Hopefully the February gallery is live and kicking. As I mentioned, I have
been having some computer problems, so I was transfering files back and
forth between two boxes. There is the possibility that I may have dropped
some submissions. If I have, I do apologize, and ask that you resubmit
directly to me at this email address.
In homage to past galleries, I changed the colour scheme of this gallery to
the "turn of the century" colour scheme.

Enjoy

bill

follow the directions.