Seven inches from yesterday's storm here in Milwaukee. This is what my back yard looked like this morning...

http://studio1941.com/FebSnow/index.html

-p

On 2/8/2013 7:45 PM, Bob Sullivan wrote:
Imagine this.  A long time Chicago News anchor (Bill Curtis), announced today
that he had a special story on the Eastern storm and pictures of SNOW!!!
Yes, we have SNOW here every year and 2 or 3 inches on the ground now.
SNOW, like we've never seen it before.  He & CBS Chicago know better!
Regards,  Bob S.