Right now, I can't imagine ever parting with my FA 50/1.4 without a violent struggle.

None of my other lenses hold quite as lofty a position in my pantheon, but there are some that I thoroughly enjoy using. I just don't have much experience with various lenses -- especially more expensive ones.

But, I can say that if I ever get my own 77/1.8, I'll be dead in the cold, cold ground before anyone wrests it from my grasp.

-- Walt