From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of John Francis
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 3:19 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: What lenses do you regret parting with (or will *never* part with)?

What is this "parting with lenses" of which you speak?

Currently I don't see any way I'd let the 60-250 get away from me, and even
though I haven't used it in a couple of years I hope that I don't need to
reclaim the equity tied up in the 250-600.

But while five years ago I wouldn't have considered getting rid of the FA*
80-200, I haven't used it since I got the 60-250 (and even before that the
50-135 had all but supplanted it).