They won't listen, no matter what you do or say. It's all about profits, and it is cheaper to setup an overseas call center with people who use English words but don't speak the language to read a script that they don't understand. They ask you a question and if you don't give one of their possible answers they just ask it again. The only way to change it is to buy the company and make the changes.

jm

-----Original Message----- From: Bob Sullivan
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 2:49 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Windows 8 is Horseshit.

Speaking of Horseshit, I have another nomination.
I'm staying in a Hilton hotel tonight.
As an HH Honors member they seemed to offer free internet.
(Most every motel on the interstate highway offers free internet.)
On closer inspection, not really free at Hilton.
No problem says I, the alternative is free to ATT customers.
So I try that option, not quite.
We need your ATT address and password.
That I don't really remember, but with a cell phone call they help me
with my address.
Can't do anything about the password though.
Have to call this other number for that.
So I call.
While a black man with poor English was helpful on the first call,
the oriental woman on the second call was unbelievable!
First, she has an unintelliginle accent - very poor Engllish language
pronounciation.
Second, she's talking so fast, I can't make out what she is saying.
(And I've got a pretty good ear for it after my share of 3 hour conf
calls to China.)
Third, everything she says is clipped.  It is being dropped by the
cellphone connection.
And fourth and most infuriating, she isn't listening!
I say something and she launches into a 25 second sing-song  monologue.
I talk over her, but she just continues to speak..
I tell her to listen, but she doesn't.
I tell her she is not conversing with me.
I tell her I can't understand what she is saying.
I tell her she has poor language skills.
She continues to ask me about irrelevant questions.
I finally give up and just start guessing at my password.
I make a good guess and get signed on, after 30 minutes of horseshit.
ATT blows dead bears.
Now how do I get ATT to hear this?
Regards,  Bob S.