Shite... I often turns control wheels on the grip when I handle my K-5. Not always though I notice that soon enough. Annoys me greatly...

On 2/23/2013 3:26 PM, Rob Studdert wrote:
Damn, I attended a free studio workshop today, we had a three flash
setup with two models and I had set the k5 to manual according to the
flash setup. I had the grip on and hit the green button instead of the
AF button which by default reset my settings to the accommodate the
ambient light conditions. As there were a lot of people there it was
fast paced (about 2-3 mins shooting time) I missed the change until it
was too late so a lot of shots are quite blown out. Suffice to say
I've now disabled the green button in manual mode which until this
particular session had never been a real issue.