This is strange indeed. I've just tried to open the link on my cell phone and it was ok. I'm thinking that at least 35 or so items are thumbnails from the set of my blog followers.

I wonder if other links exhibit the same behavior as the first one.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com