Aahz Maruch wrote:

>On Fri, Mar 01, 2013, Mark Roberts wrote:
>> Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
>>>
>>>Wonderful, Mark.  Congratulations!
>>>
>>>Can you share the images with us?
>>
>> I've shown them to the PDML before. Herre they are:
>> http://www.robertstech.com/temp/temp.htm
>
>Nice!  What size did you print them?  What kind of paper?  (Trying to
>imagine what they look like on the wall, since I'm sure not getting to
>Boston any time soon.)

The prints are 12" x 18", printed on my Epson R3000 on Ilford "Gold
Fibre Silk" paper.

>Side question: did you get earlier notice or is this standard notice?
>(Seems to me that less than a month is short notice, but I know nothing
>about exhibitions -- my schedule is often set months or even years in
>advance.)

This notice is a little short, but not atypical. I'm sure the Museum
of Modern Art will give me much more advance warning when they
eventually recognize my talent and invite me to exhibit there ;-)

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com