Mark Roberts wrote on Sun, 03 Mar 2013 13:34:43 -0800:

> It looks like Focus Magic is *finally* getting around to releasing a
> 64-bit version of their Photoshop plug-in. (I bought the 32-bit
> version in 2007.) The beta is out now and seems to work very well in
> my limited testing so far. Far better than the lame Topax InFocus I've
> been using for the past couple of years.

Thanks for the heads-up, Mark.  Like you, I much preferred Focus Magic over
other deconvolution programs and I've missed it since moving to OS X 7 and 8.
I signed up to try the Mac beta at their website.

Regards, Jim

*****
“The greatness of America lies not in being more enlightened than any other
nation, but rather in her ability to repair her faults.”
- Alexis de Tocqueville