My comments certainly sounded as though I "knew" you had a wall print in mind.
I get it now, Don and agree with you re the K-5's DR.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: Don Guthrie <shark50...@gmail.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 9:21 AM
Subject: Re: Days end at he farm

You are exactly right Jack I was taking full advantage of the K-5 here.
I could even open the shadows even more but it looked more like dawn.
This is pretty much how it looked to my eyes at the time.
I think I did a test print but I can't lay my hands on it. I'm sure it
was more of a sillouette but my Epson does a very good job. Thanks for
the look & comment.