From: Zos Xavius
I  read  that article  the other day. A nice read. I've always seen
photography as a mountain I am climbing. I use that thought often.
I've come a long way in  5+ years of shooting almost religiously
every day. I could spend a lifetime trying to reach the  top.  It
keeps  me  going, knowing  that everything I do just  gets better.
I've  been  in  several ruts, but when I put the  camera down, the
only cure to the depression is  to  pick it  back up again and keep
shooting. When I die, you'll  probably find me still clutching  my
faithful companion. Hopefully there will be at least good shot or two
on the card. Its all I can leave  behind.

Mark Roberts <postmas...@robertstech.com> wrote:

Or, put another way: "Never get out of the boat. Absolutely God-damn
right. Unless you're going all the way."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LXJedf0_hw