LOL! Thanks Stan.

Yes, pinhole and zone plate photography is a different order of thing
compared to photographs made with nearly any other kind of lens system
... :-)

For me, it takes concerted effort and working with nothing else for
several days to begin to 'see' in this capture medium. Very different
as to what works and doesn't work compared to shooting with any other
equipment.

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com