And how old is she?  Is she cute?   ; >)

-p

On 3/15/2013 1:55 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
How much do you want for your mother? Is she good at laundry? How does she do
in the kitchen?

Paul
On Mar 15, 2013, at 2:37 PM, P.J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:

I really hope that Pentax decides to go the Nikon route and fully support t
their legacy K mount lenses, (with the device who;s name should not be spoken
aloud). Especially as it won't be able to field a full stable of full frame
lenses any time in the near future.  Heck if Pentax did that I might even buy
one the day it's released, if Pentax did that and used the Sony 24mp sensor I'd
sell my mother to get one.