In case anybody's interested, I've just heard that Channel 4 in the UK will be
screening a 30 minute programme featuring the 2013 Challenge Wanaka race at
7:30am Sunday 7th April (who the hell is awake at that time on a Sunday?).

I did the half-distance race and it was... fun... in hindsight ;)  So much fun
that I've entered for next years full distance race.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/triathlon/episode-guide/series-4/episode-2

It'll be worth watching just for the scenery.  And very expensive bikes.

Cheers,
Dave