Yea, I hadn't heard of the stutter step either.  Trust me, it takes practice.

As to help, well, I need something to jettison Darrel and me out of this orbit
of negative karma we're stuck in.  We just keep getting hit with one challenge
after another.  All people go through bad patches; I get that, and the only
thing to do is gut it out and get through it--and, trust me, we aim to do just
that. It's just a tough time we'll have to face and march through.

Cheers, Christine