On Thu, Mar 28, 2013, Paul Stenquist wrote:
> On Mar 28, 2013, at 9:15 PM, "Daniel J. Matyola" <danmaty...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 9:02 PM, Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=17091312&size=lg
>>
>> One tiny nit:  the buttons or whatever they are in her collar distract
>> my attention, probably because of their location right at the clavicle
>> bones.
>
> Thanks Dan. I had never noticed the buttons. At first I thought you
> were referring to her earrings.  But now I see what you're referring
> to. They may just be collar points. Not sure. I could get rid of them
> and make the collar smooth. I'll have to look at the hi-res version.

They're definitely collar points to my eye, and presumably she was
deliberately going for that effect (particularly if you saw her in that
shirt or similar shirts other times).  I'd be hesitant to change another
persons's sartorial choices through photographic manipulation.
--
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                        http://rule6.info/