Is it just me or have all the  prices  on  MF  primes nearly double? Like a 50
1.2 is  now  absurdly expensive.  My 50 1.4 was only  worth  70-80  when I
bought  it  a year  ago, now a good  copy  is  160 on keh. Too bad I need  to
replace  the  name plate  and  filter  ring ..  :(

Anyone  have  a broken M50 1.4 with a  good ring?  ;)

Seriously these prices  are  absurd.  You could  buy  new  lenses for what
they  want for  some of these  MF lenses.